Course A) 1-day, YouTube Video Marketing: Grow and Optimise your YouTube Channel Course
Time: 10am to 6pm
Course Fee: $550/pax (discounts available for 3 pax and above)
* The 1-day workshop is recommended for educators and individuals with existing Video Editing & Production Knowledge, but lack the Video & YouTube Marketing Strategy. In the 1-day workshop, we will focus on the Video Strategy, Content Ideas, Keyword Optimization for YouTube, Keyword Tagging, YouTube Cards, and other YouTube Organic Growth Strategies.
Course B) 2-day YouTube & Video Marketing Strategy, Scripting, Production & Creation of Corporate Videos Workshop
70% hands-on course, Face to Face or Live Zoom Sessions
Time: 10am to 5pm (2 days)
Course Fee: $968/pax (Valid till 31 Dec 2020), $990/pax from 1 Jan 2021
Latest Course Schedules:
- 23 & 24 September 2020, Wed & Thur, 10am to 5pm
- 11 & 12 November 2020,Wed & Thur, 10am to 5pm
* New Course Schedules are published 2 months prior, email us for more schedules!
* Min. 4 to run the class, Zoom Logins will be provided 2~3 days prior to class)
Target Audience: Individuals who would like to learn how they can script and direct corporate videos that will help their business grow their brand awareness, authority and create corporate videos for their business.
* For Windows & Mac Users, we're introducing the video editing software clipchamp.com (FREE for Chrome Browsers)
Session 1: Definition of Video Marketing Types of Contents for Social Media Marketing Why Videos? Video Marketing Insights on Facebook & YouTube
Session 2: Why do videos work better for Small Business?
- Pros & Cons of Video Marketing Benefits of Video Marketing on Facebook
- Benefits of hosting your Corporate Videos on YouTube
Session 3: How does video help a customer get awareness, consider and decide on you?
- A typical buyer’s journey on the internet before purchase a product or service
- Map & Consult with Trainer on your buyer’s journey on the internet
Session 4: Creating Videos your customers are looking for on Social Media
- Understanding the types of videos brands can create Video Marketing & Advertising Strategy (Short vs Long Videos)
- Map your Video Marketing Funnel
- Write better video titles for greater interest and organic reach on YouTube
- Proven ways to "create videos for customers search intent" Video Marketing Research & Strategy for YouTube
- Examples of Digital Transformation & Digital Adoption in Small Business with Videos
Session 5: Script Template, Equipment & Logistics required to start creating videos
- Video creation for the purpose of brand awareness and marketing
- Smartphone, Tripod, PowerPoint, Flip Chart, Markers and more
- Video Marketing & Strategy Checklist
- Introduction to Scripting & Filming Feedback on script, pacing your video and Q&A with trainer
- Finalize and prepare script contents and logistics required for your Video Filming
- Film your Video and get feedback from trainer
Day 2 Course Outline:
Session 6: Complete your Video Filming
- Final Video File for Post Video Production & Editing Final touches and recording of your video 2nd video shooting (if required)
- Transfer video files to laptop (phone cables might be required for Windows and Android users)
Session 7: Introduction to Video Editing with ClipChamp.com
- Trainer Demo on ClipChamp (30 min)
- Participants Hands-on with Video Editing (120 min)
Session 8: Exporting your Video for Upload on Facebook and/or YouTube
- Trainer Demo: Export video from ClipChamp.com (options, should you upgrade for 720p or 1080p video?)
- What does the premium ClipChamp video software give? Upload your video on Facebook and/or YouTube
Session 9: Optimizing your videos with keywords and tagging for search-ability
- Keywords, Description and Tagging
- Design Video Thumbnail with Canva
- Final Q&A on Video Creation, Marketing & Promotion
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on our Facebook Page on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work, business, and startup:
You can also read even more testimonials on our workshops on our Facebook Page Review
About the Trainer
From 2010 till date, she has worked with hundreds of Small Business Owners, and have sadly witness many small business fail due to a lack of an Integrated Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No cash required if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you payment instructions on how you can pay for the course directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.
Details we will need for SkillsFuture Credit participants:
1. Name as in NRIC:
5. Home Address:
For company sponsored individuals, you may email us at email@example.com
1. Company Name:
2. Invoice Attention to: 3. Full name of participant as in NRIC:
5. Company Address: