- Identify the benefits of a strategic plan to social media marketing
- Review and Audit the effectiveness of your social media marketing against benchmarks with other organizations
- Identify improvements for your social media marketing plan
- Create SMART Social Media Goals
- Structure a social media content strategy to improve customer lifecycle communications that translates into higher brand recall of your business
- Review the requirements and tools for social listening
- Put in place a reputation management process to respond to complaints and/or customer service requests
- Identify how to improve both organic and paid follower engagement
- Understand different types of insights you can present in a monthly social media report (i.e. follower growth and engagement for your company pages on Facebook and Instagram)
Topic 1 - Discover social media opportunities
- A planned approach to social media marketing
- Audit social media marketing activities
- Learn the latest social media developments
- Set social media goals
Topic 2 - Planning and governance of social media
- Create a social media strategy
- Social listening
- Customer service and success
- Influencer marketing and its key framework for success
Topic 3 - Practical social media marketing
- Optimizing organic social media activities across the main social media platforms include Facebook and Instagram
- Explore content re-purposing and how it should work on different social media platforms
- Using social media to support a business initiative and marketing campaign
- Optimizing paid social media marketing campaigns (Facebook and Instagram)
- Reporting on social media marketing campaign's effectiveness
Audience for this workshop:
- Company owners and directors working for smaller businesses
- Heads of marketing including CMO, VP of Marketing, Chief Customer Officer, and Marketing Director seeking to review their social media marketing and communications strategy
- Digital marketing managers, marketing executives or specialists responsible for social media marketing
- Consultants or agency account managers
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on our Facebook
Page on how our digital marketing workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work and business:
You can also read even more testimonials on our workshops on our Facebook Page Review
About the Trainer
Charmaine is the Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Sky Digital Agency and Chief Learning Officer at The Good Designers.
She started her first design agency "Clee Designs" in 2010 and rebranded as "Sky Digital Agency" in 2014. She specializes in identifying the gaps that will help small businesses increase their social media and digital marketing Return on Investment (ROI), generating more leads for their sales pipelines.
Out of her passion to share her social media and digital marketing knowledge with small business owners and equip them with social and digital marketing strategy, she has developed more than 12 digital marketing curriculums under Sky Digital Agency and other schools in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines and Mauritius.
She is a WSQ ACTA Certified Trainer, and an Associate Adult Educator (AAE), an Adult Education Professionalisation (AEP) offered by, and a Trainer with Institute for Adult Learning (IAL), an adjunct digital marketing trainer at Aventis Learning Group, and does training and mentoring with startups at Ngee Ann Polytechnic (Sandbox), Temasek Polytechnic (LaunchPad), and SUTD Venture Building Program (2020).
Till date, she has trained more than 1,200 individuals, and conducted more than 1,950 hours of training for marketers and business owners in the last 5 years alone.
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. That’s how she learn, and that’s how she shares her knowledge with others. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding and find success in the digital marketing campaigns with FREE digital tools available in the market for Individuals, Entrepreneurs, Adult Educators, SME marketing teams and Startups to leverage on.
Passionate about training, and helping others through training, Charmaine strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also hopes to do more for the startup community, under-priviledged and youth-at-risk beneficiaries who needs mentorship and guidedance.
Get connected with Charmaine on LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/charmaine-linkedin
If you have a training or strategy session enquiry, do get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have participant(s) from the following organizations joining us:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HOW TO REGISTER?
No cash required if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits.
Login to https://www.myskillsfuture.sg/ (MySkillsFuture Portal)with your SingPass to check on your SkillsFuture Credit balance.
A PDF invoice on the course you would like to register is required from us (the training vendor). While the registration is to be done on your end. Instructions will be provided to you after you enquire through our "Course Enquiry Form" below the page.
Typical MySkillsFuture registrations takes 1 to 5 working days to be approved.
Details we will need for SkillsFuture Credit participants:
1. Name as per NRIC:
2. Full NRIC:
5. Home Address:
6. Birthday (new requirement from SSG as of 12 Oct 2020):
For company sponsored individuals, please provide the following details instead:
1. Company Name:
2. Invoice Attention to:
3. Contact Details of Person In-Charge (HR or Finance):
4. Full name of participant as per NRIC:
5. Mobile of participants:
6. Email of participants:
7. Company Address:
8. Birthday only if company sponsored individuals will be claiming $2/hour training grant (new requirement from SSG as of 12 Oct 2020):
* We do accept Vendors@GOV billing for public runs with min. 2 pax, T&Cs will be shared with you via email upon enquiry.
Please provide the following details for Vendors@GOV participants invoicing:
a) Ministry/Statutory Board:
c) Sub-Business Unit:
d) Invoice Attention to (Name / Mobile / Email):
e) Name of Participant:
f) Email of Participant:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 3 to 4 people to proceed with the class.
For weekend classes we require a min. of 4 to 5 pax to proceed with the class.
When you fill in the course enquiry form, we will confirm the receipt of your details submitted.
However, invoices are only issued when we have 3 pax registered for any listed course run.
2. Which courses are SkillsFuture Credit Eligible?
As of 1 Nov 2020, we have 3 digital marketing courses that are SkillsFuture Credit Eligible. (click the text link to view latest courses that are SkillsFuture Credit Eligible on MySkillsFuture portal).
Course 1: MailChimp Email Marketing for Business Owners (Synchronous e-learning) - TGS-2020501173
Course 2: Integrated Content Marketing Strategy with Ebooks & Landing Pages (Synchronous e-learning) - TGS-2020501495
Course 3: Skyrocket your sales with MailChimp Email Marketing for Business and Ecommerce Owners - TGS-2019500507
Currently, only course 1 & 2 are conducted as online courses.
Remaining courses are conducted Face to Face, with a limit of 6 to 7 pax due to social distancing.
Note: For F2F classes, masks must be on at all times.
We might have more courses SkillsFuture Credit Eligible in 2021, you can write to us at email@example.com to be added to our email list that we update once a month on our newest courses.
3. How big are the class sizes at Sky Digital Agency?
For online courses, it is kept to a max. of 6 to 8 pax.
For Face to Face, classes, it is currently kept to a max. class size of 6 to 7 pax. due to social distancing.
Classes are typically confirmed upon 3 pax registered, and confirmed within 3~7 days prior to class run.
If the class is a Zoom Online Class, Zoom links will be sent out 2 to 5 days prior to the class run. You will need to login at least 5 to 10 min prior to the class start time, i.e. 9.55am if the class starts at 10am.
4. Who can i contact should i have more questions?
You can fill in the form just above the FAQ section, or you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What'sApp is another method of getting in touch with us as well at +65 9296 3877
5. Where is the venue of the workshop?
For online workshops, it will be conducted over Zoom for all public runs.
For Face to Face workshops, it will be conducted at 3 Phillip Street #17-01, Singapore 048693
Nearest MRT is Raffles Place MRT, 5 min walk.
Or Downtown Line, Telok Ayer Station, 5 min walk.
The building name is called "Royal Group Building".
Safe Entry Check-in and temperature taking will be required.
Please let the security/reception know that you're going to Level 17 to attend a workshop. On special occassions where Level 17 conference room is booked, we will hold the workshop on Level 19 meeting room. This will be confirmed with you during course confirmation by our team over email.
6. I'm driving, where can I park?
Parking spaces are limited and expensive ($6/hour) in our building and nearby CBD area. It is recommended you find the best parking options available should our office building carpark be full.
7. Does Sky Digital Agency conduct small class corporate training?
Yes we do. If you have a min. of 4 to 6 pax, and you're interested in any of our digital marketing workshops, we can schedule and arrange a private training session so that you (business owner) and your marketing and digital marketing teams can be aligned with your digital marketing strategies.
Most of our clients benefit from a private 2-day to 4-day digital marketing workshop session that will include us walking through and brainstorming together a integrated digital marketing strategy for Instagram, Facebook, and Lead Generation Strategies that include email marketing.
Our lead trainer, Charmaine is an Associate Adult Educator at Institute for Adult Learning (IAL), and has conducted multiple corporate in-house trainings for Temasek Polytechnic, Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), WorkforceSingapore (WSG), Decathlon Singapore, Housing Development Board (HDB), and more!
For Corporate Training Enquiries, please fill in the form above, and select the option of "Corporate Run Training Enquiry".
Connect with us on:
MORE DIGITAL MARKETING COURSES