Small Class Training: Min. 3 and Max. 7 Participants.
80% hands-on training and activities, 20% theory.
Time: 10am to 6pm (Face to Face, Max. 7 during 1m Social Distancing)
Training Venue: 3 Phillip Street, #17-01, Singapore 048693 (F2F Training)
Course Fee: $480/pax (Virtual), $550/pax (F2F Training)
* Corporate Registrations, 21 days prior to course run, min. 4 pax will qualify for 20% discount.
1. Introduction to IGTV and Instagram Video Marketing
• Introduction & Learning Outcomes
• Video Insights, Video Types & Sizes
• Recommended Video Duration for IGTV and Instagram Videos
2. Personal Branding with Instagram & Videos
• Personal Branding on Instagram, What does it mean?
• Class Activity: Keywords you want people to use to describe you
• Strategy on Instagram, Who are you attracting? Let's look at Instagram's demographics.
• Content Ratio: Value Add vs. Making a Sale
• Why create videos?
• Types of Videos you can create
3. Ways to GROW your Personal Brand with IGTV and Instagram Videos
• Plan a Video Content Strategy and Video Ideas based on your Learner’s Buyer Journey with you
• Map out your buyer’s journey, doubts and how you can address them with videos
• Consultation with the Trainer on your buyer's journey
4. Finalise your video ideas and scripts
• Simple 3 step guide on how to brainstorm for better titles that are being searched for online
• Consultation with the Trainer on your video topics and ideas
• Trainer Demonstration on equipments required and setup:
(a) Rehearsing and video recording tips
(b) Lavalier Mikes for loan (FOC - limited available, book during sign up)
(c) Whiteboard/Flip Chart Setup
5. Hands-on activities: warm up, practice and recording your 3~5 min video
• Practice and get feedback from the trainer on your videos
• Records 3 versions, and choose the best one for editing
• Substitle/Caption (Android App or $1/min subtitle by freelancer online within 24 to 48 hours)
6. Design a frame for your video (Free to use web-based design app)
• Trainer Demo on design software
• Audio Resources (Free Music)
• Edit horizontal video with Frame for IGTV
• How to remove watermark with SmartPhone video editing app
• Export Video as high resolution for IGTV
• Add logo as a sticker for your videos
7. Export video and upload on IGTV and/or Instagram
• Video Settings
• Time to post, Instagram Insights
• Upload Video on IGTV and/or Instagram
• Ways to build a following on Instagram
8. Final Consultation and Q&A
(a) Consultation with Trainer (max. 5~10 min per participant)
(b) Final Q&A with Trainer
IGTV & Instagram Video Examples:
IGTV Instagram Video Example 01:
IGTV Instagram Video Example 02:
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Smartphone (that is able to record high-resolution videos)
• Tripods for SmartPhones
• Laptop & charger
• Mouse & mouse pad
For course enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Call, SMS, or What’sApp us at (65) 9296 3877
Why is Personal Branding Important, and how can you get started?
For Corporate Runs, the Course Outline can be customized to your needs.
Suggested class size for corporate runs, max. 15 to 20 pax.
Why learn with Sky Digital Agency?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No cash required if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits. (Currently only applicable for our 1-day & 2-day MailChimp Email Marketing courses)
Login to https://www.myskillsfuture.sg/ (MySkillsFuture Portal)with your SingPass to check on your SkillsFuture Credit balance.
A PDF invoice on the course you would like to register is required from us (the training vendor). While the registration is to be done on your end. Instructions will be provided to you after you enquire through our "Course Enquiry Form" below the page. Typical MySkillsFuture registrations takes 1 to 5 working days to be approved.
Details we will need for SkillsFuture Credit participants:
1. Name as per NRIC:
2. Full NRIC:
5. Home Address:
6. Birthday (new requirement from SSG as of 12 Oct 2020):
For company sponsored individuals, please provide the following details instead:
1. Company Name:
2. Invoice Attention to:
3. Contact Details of Person In-Charge (HR or Finance):
4. Full name of participant as per NRIC:
5. Mobile of participants:
6. Email of participants:
7. Company Address:
8. Birthday only if company sponsored individuals will be claiming $2/hour training grant (new requirement from SSG as of 12 Oct 2020):
* We do accept Vendors@GOV billing for public runs with min. 2 pax, T&Cs will be shared with you via email upon enquiry.
Please provide the following details for Vendors@GOV participants invoicing:
a) Ministry/Statutory Board:
c) Sub-Business Unit:
d) Invoice Attention to (Name / Mobile / Email):
e) Name of Participant:
f) Email of Participant:
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on our Facebook Page on how our digital marketing workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work and business:
You can also read even more testimonials on our workshops on our Facebook Page Review
About the Trainer
Liyana Ahmad is a self-taught graphic designer and an ACTA Certified Trainer. She shares her passion for Branding, Design and Instagram Marketing through workshops such as Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and teaches Branding and Instagram Marketing with Sky Digital Agency, and other creative workshops such as smartphone photography, Adobe Photoshop and illustrator with The Good Designers.
She strongly believes that the training industry needs more courses and training with smaller group of participants that allows them a more conducive environment to learn, ask questions, and have more 1-to-1 time with the trainer.
She has been helping other solo-preneurs and entrepreneurs with their branding efforts, and managing small business instagram accounts to help them grow their brand with Instagram.
She hopes to share some insights and tools to branding that will give both solo-preneurs and entrepreneurs a head start to branding themselves visually and online.