Small Class Training: Min. 4 and Max. 8 Participants.
80% hands-on training and activities, 20% theory.
Time: 10am to 6pm on both days.
Venue: 3 Phillip Street #17-01, Singapore 048693 (Face to Face training, limited to 6 pax due to social distancing)
Course Fee: $680/pax (SkillsFuture Credit Eligible till 5 Mar 2021)
Course code on SkillsFuture Directory: CRS-N-0044685
MailChimp is FREE for your first 2,000 email subscribers and 12,000 emails to be sent per month
What to expect during the workshop?
Hands-on workshop where participants design, create and develop an email marketing campaign to suit their e-commerce marketing needs
• Use MailChimp as an email marketing tool for their business
• Design & Create MailChimp Forms for email database collections
• Learn 5 ways to grow your email database
• Learn 3 key principles and winning strategies in Email Marketing
• Learn how to plan out an E-commerce Email Marketing Strategy
• Learn how to design, schedule, and automate E-commerce Email Marketing Campaigns
• MailChimp Birthday Email Automations for E-commerce Customers
• MailChimp Abandon Cart Series Automation for E-commerce Customers
• MailChimp Lapsed Purchase Series Automation for E-commerce Customers
• Learn to use MailChimp effectively as an email digital marketing tool to GROW your E-commerce business
• Re-target email database on Facebook and Instagram
OVERVIEW of the 2-day Integrated MailChimp Email Marketing for E-commerce Business Owners Course Content
Day 1 Course Outline:
1. (a) Introduction to Email Marketing and MailChimp Email Marketing Service Platform
1. (b) Learn 3 reasons why Email Marketing is relevant and useful for brick and motar business as well as e-commerce businesses.
1. (c) Key principles in Email Marketing
2 (a) Hands-on: Create a FREE MailChimp Account
2 (b) Introduction to MailChimp and its Interface and Tools
3. Hands-on: Create List, MailChimp Forms, Backup List / Database
(a) Benefits and Automation of Database Collection with Pop-up Forms
(b) Secrets to Exploding your Email Subscribers Growth with MailChimp Pop-up Forms
(c) Benefits and Automation of Database Collection with Landing Pages / MailChimp Forms
(d) Design Graphics in PowerPoint or Keynote for your MailChimp Forms, Email Campaign and Landing Page Banner Graphics
(e) Free Icons and Graphics Resouces will be shared
4. Hands-on activity: GROW your Email List, GROW your E-commerce Business with Email Marketing
(a) 5 ways to optimize your email campaigns for better results
(b) 7 simple ways to grow your email list
5. Hands-on activity: Key Principles and Winning Strategies for Email Marketing (Learn & Apply)
(a) Key principles to get Higher Open Rates in your Email Campaigns
(b) Keyword Copywriting for Higher Open Rates and Click Through Rates in your Email Campaigns
6. Hands-on: Brainstorm, Consult, Design and Create your very Email Marketing Campaign on MailChimp
7. Hands-on: Schedule and Resend your Campaigns (Groups & Segments)
8. UNLEASH the POWER of Email Marketing with an Email Marketing Strategy (Learn & Apply: Buyer's Journey on the Internet)
9. Final Question & Answer on Day 1's Email Marketing
Day 2 Course Outline:
10. Hands-on activity: Introduction to Automations available in MailChimp: Welcome, Birthday, Education, Abandon Cart and Lapsed Purchase Automation Series
(a) Basic automation series theory and concept
(b) Hands-on activity: Draft the workflow of your automation series campaign
11. Brainstorm and Consult with the trainer on the automation series for your business or e-commerce business
12. Hands-on activity: Plan, Design and Implement your Automation series for your business
(a) Design your email marketing campaign graphics with Microsoft Win or Mac PowerPoint / Apple's KeyNote App
(b) Setup automation workflows in MailChimp (each automation series typically takes 90~120 min to setup, including design)
(c) Design & Setup 2~3 automation series during the workshop
13. Summary and conclusion of your Integrated Email Marketing Strategy for your business
14. Final Consultation, Question and Answer with Trainer
** You will get ACCESS to our Private Facebook Support Group for every individual who has joined us for our 2-day Integrated MailChimp Email Marketing Course to ask questions, and get the latest updates (via videos or LIVE videos) even after the course! **
This workshop is perfect for:
• Small business owners who want to involve email marketing in their business
• Sales & Marketing professionals who would like to learn about lead generation with email marketing, the basic email marketing funnels and strategies
• Startups and Online Shops who would like to grow their business with targeted email marketing offers
• Individuals interested in email marketing and email content curation
• Anyone looking to grow their business and sales with email marketing and involving email automation
• Anyone who wants to learn about email marketing, its fundamentals, and how email marketing has helped many businesses grow their sales, and why businesses should involve email marketing as part of their overall digital marketing strategy for brand awareness, consideration and sales decisions
** To register for the course, please share with us your preferred course date, and fill in the registration form at the bottom of the page so we can promptly assist and contact you about your course registration and enquiry. **
For self & corporate sponsored, please provide us details for billing.
1) Name of Company:
2) Attention Invoice to:
5) Address / Office Address:
* We do accept Vendors@GOV billing for public runs with min. 2 pax, T&Cs will be shared with you via email upon enquiry.
* During the course enquiry, we will require the following details for Vendors@GOV participants invoicing:
a) Ministry/Statutory Board:
c) Sub-Business Unit:
d) Attention to:
Please fill in the registration form at the bottom of the page, which will help us get in touch with you on your course registration and enquiry.
For urgent enquiries, do Call or What’sApp us at (65) 9296 3877
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop & Charger
• Mouse and Mouse Pad
• Pen & Paper will be provided
As seats are limited due to small class size, we recommend for participants to register early.
Most preferably 2~3 weeks prior to course start date.
This is a Certificate Workshop. Receive a Certificate of Completion upon completion of the workshop from Sky Digital Agency.
This course is SkillsFuture Credit Eligible.
Who can apply? - Singaporeans aged 25 years and above.
You can choose to pay partial of the course fees with your SkillsFuture Credits if you do not have enough credits.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for payment instructions to pay with your SkillsFuture Credits. Remainder fees can be paid with cash.
Connect with us on:
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on our Facebook Page on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work, business, and startup:
You can also read even more testimonials on our workshops on our Facebook Page Review
About the Trainer
From 2010 till date, she has worked with hundreds of Small Business Owners, and have sadly witness many small business fail due to a lack of an Integrated Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No cash required if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits.
Email us at email@example.com and we will send you payment instructions on how you can pay for the course directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.
Details we will need for SkillsFuture Credit participants:
1. Name as in NRIC:
5. Home Address:
For company sponsored individuals, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Company Name:
2. Invoice Attention to: 3. Full name of participant as in NRIC:
5. Company Address: