We have 3 design curriculums:
a) 0.5 day: Create Professional Social Media Graphic Designs in 3 Hours (Course Fee: $288/pax)
b) 1-day: Design Social Media Graphics with Canva (Course Fee: $488/pax)
b) 1-day: Design Principles for Effective Visual Communication (Course Fee: $528/pax)
Note: Currently our 3HR "Create Professional Social Media Graphic Designs" program has public runs scheduled 4 times a year.
Remaining 1-day programs are conducted as private and corporate runs.
What does good design do for a business?
Thomas John Watson Jr, chairman and CEO of IBM, 1952 - 1971 once said:
Good Design is Good Business.
The cost of bad design for a business is more than just sales.
Good design builds credibility, trust, makes strong first impressions, builds customer relationships, and even helps in executing successful marketing campaigns. Ultimately, good design increases your company's value, boosts sales, and puts your business in a better financial situation, making your business more profitable.
Canva is a free online tool that you can use for all of your designs, such as posters, flyers, social media posts, web banners and more.
Pre-requisite: You have basic knowledge of Canva, you know how to add text, change colours, save the graphics from Canva.
The key objective of this workshop is to share with you key design principles and ways to create professional looking Social Media Graphics with Canva.
Let's watch this video on a Case Study Example on "How we improved Saizeriya's Social Media Graphic in just 4 min"
Limited Tickets to 10 pax. 80% hands-on.
In this 3 hour course for beginners, we will :
- The role of colours in design. Corporate colours and how to use them in your designs.
- Learn how to customize Canva templates so it does not look too much like a template
- Learn essential design principles, including font type and colour palettes
- Trainer Demo on how to design Social Media Ads with Canva effectively
- Kickstart with 1 x Social Media Graphic (1080p by 1080px - .png format)
- Kickstart with 1 x Social Media Animated Graphic (1080 by by 1080px - .mp4 format)
- Participants are given 25 to 30 min for each hands-on activity
- Trainer design feedback & consultation (10~15 min)
- Download and share your Social Media Ad Graphics on social media (Instagram or Facebook)
- Upload content on Social Media (5 min) - OPTIONAL
- If time permits, we will design a 3rd Graphic of participants choice
1) If you do not have a Canva account yet, please create one (preferably with your gmail account) at least 2 days before the training.
2) The basic account is free: https://bit.ly/canva-sg
3) Please use either Chrome or Firefox browser during the class.
4) Please update the latest version of Zoom.
5) Please also ensure you have good WiFi connection and a working webcam.
6) You will need to have good computer knowledge of how to use the internet and file upload works.
7) You will need to be able to share your screen via Zoom for trainer's design feedback.
1-day: Design Social Media Graphics with Canva
Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- Top 4 Design Tips when Designing for Social Media
- Ways to use Canva effectively to create your Social Media Marketing Communications
- Hands-on to design at least 1 x Social Media Graphic (.png) and 1 x Social Media Graphic Video (.mp4)
- Trainer Feedback on Ways to Improve your Social Media Graphics
- Collaborative features within Canva
- Essential social media design principles including font type and colour theory
- What contributes to consistent branding Include your logo in your social media graphics
- How to avoid having your social media designs look like a template
- Share and discuss social media graphics and adverts case studies
- Benefits of using Canva to design for social media
i.e. ability to share your files with friends and colleagues (view or edit only access)
- Optimise your images for different social networks
- Create a variety (at least 2-3 types) of visually appealing social media graphics
- Ways to create social media advertising graphics
- Trainer design feedback & consultation for all social media graphics (designed by participants)
- Download and share your social media graphics on social media
i.e. Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn
1-day: Design Principles for Effective Visual Communication
Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No cash required if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits. (Currently only applicable for our 1-day & 2-day MailChimp Email Marketing courses)
Login to https://www.myskillsfuture.sg/ (MySkillsFuture Portal)with your SingPass to check on your SkillsFuture Credit balance.
A PDF invoice on the course you would like to register is required from us (the training vendor). While the registration is to be done on your end. Instructions will be provided to you after you enquire through our "Course Enquiry Form" below the page. Typical MySkillsFuture registrations takes 1 to 5 working days to be approved.
Details we will need for SkillsFuture Credit participants:
1. Name as per NRIC:
2. Full NRIC:
5. Home Address:
6. Birthday (new requirement from SSG as of 12 Oct 2020):
For company sponsored individuals, please provide the following details instead:
1. Company Name:
2. Invoice Attention to:
3. Contact Details of Person In-Charge (HR or Finance):
4. Full name of participant as per NRIC:
5. Mobile of participants:
6. Email of participants:
7. Company Address:
8. Birthday only if company sponsored individuals will be claiming $2/hour training grant (new requirement from SSG as of 12 Oct 2020):
* We do accept Vendors@GOV billing for public runs with min. 2 pax, T&Cs will be shared with you via email upon enquiry.
Please provide the following details for Vendors@GOV participants invoicing:
a) Ministry/Statutory Board:
c) Sub-Business Unit:
d) Invoice Attention to (Name / Mobile / Email):
e) Name of Participant:
f) Email of Participant:
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on our Facebook Page on how our digital marketing workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work and business:
You can also read even more testimonials on our workshops on our Facebook Page Review
About the Trainer
She started her first design agency "Clee Designs" in 2010 and rebranded as "Sky Digital Agency" in 2014. She specializes in identifying the gaps that will help small businesses increase their social media and digital marketing Return on Investment (ROI), generating more leads for their sales pipelines.
Out of her passion to share her social media and digital marketing knowledge with small business owners and equip them with social and digital marketing strategy, she has developed more than 12 digital marketing curriculums under Sky Digital Agency and other schools in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong and Mauritius.
She is a WSQ ACTA Certified Trainer, and an Associate Adult Educator (AAE), an Adult Education Professionalisation (AEP) offered by, and a Trainer with Institute for Adult Learning (IAL), an adjunct digital marketing trainer at Aventis Learning Group, and does training and mentoring with startups at Ngee Ann Polytechnic (Sandbox), Temasek Polytechnic (LaunchPad), and SUTD Venture Building Program (supported by ESG).