Sky Digital Agency has developed 5 types of Video Marketing Courses:
Video Course A) 1-day, 7 Hour YouTube Video Marketing Strategy & 1 min Pitch Video Editing Course (9am to 5pm)
LIVE Webinar Zoom Schedules:
The Course Fee Per Pax will be: $306/pax (Valid till 31 May 2020)
- 30 April 2020 (Thursday), 9am to 5pm
- 26 May 2020 (Tuesday), 9am to 5pm
- 26 June 2020 (Friday), 9am to 5pm
(Min. 4 to run the class, participants to logon to Zoom by 8.45am, Zoom Logins will be provided 2 days prior to class)
Video Course B) 1-day Create a Digital Elevator Pitch with Institute for Adult Learning
Programme Fees: S$42.80 w/GST AEN Member
Singaporean/PR: S$128.40 | Others: S$428.00 w/GST Non-AEN Member
*New: LIVE Webinar Zoom Schedule to be published soon.
Video Course C) 1-day digital story telling with PowerPoint Animation
*New: LIVE Webinar Zoom Schedule to be published soon.
Video Course D) 1-day YouTube Marketing: Grow & Optimise your YouTube Channel with Aventis Learning Group
Video Course E) 2-day Video Marketing Creation, Production & Marketing for Entrepreneurs, Business Coaches & Trainers
For our most updated video marketing course outlines, please email us via our web form below.
4 Hour Workshop on Introduction to Digital Story Telling:
Who is it for?
- Video Production & Marketing Team
- Business Ownerrs & Entrepreneurs who would like to learn latest Digital Marketing Strategy & Trends to Grow their business with Videos
- Social Media & Digital Marketing Team
- Business Coaches, Facilitators, Trainers who would like to involve blended video learning in their course facilitation
9:00am: Introduction to Learning Outcomes
- Why do 70% of social media advertising campaigns fail?
- The difference between Social Media Marketing & Advertising vs. Google
- Their Mechanics, Effectiveness & Common Mistakes
- What is A.I.D.A and how does it help social media and digital campaigns?
9:45am: A buyer’s journey on the internet
- Awareness, Consideration, Decision
- Typical buyer journey of Generation X vs. Millennial
- Importance of Social Content for customer’s buyer journey
10:15am: Importance of Digital Storytelling in Marketing today
- Social Media Insights and Metrics
- What makes content viral?
- Types of Social Media Content
- What is Digital Storytelling? – Q&A with students (Prizes)
10.45am: 15 mins TOILET / TEA BREAK
11:00am: A guide to Digital Storytelling
- Benefits of Digital Storytelling
- Ways to do Digital Storytelling
- 8 Step process to Digital Storytelling (Includes Idea, Research, Scripting, Storyboard/Plan
11:45am: Brainstorm a Social Media Marketing Campaign
- Introduction to an Integrated Social Media Marketing Strategy
- 6 common mistakes with Social Media Marketing
- 3 common mistakes with SEO & SEM Marketing
- Brainstorm your Social Media Marketing Digital Story Campaign for epitomesg.com (What is your story?)
12:15pm: Write a simple script (Activity – fill in the blanks)
- Guidelines to Digital Story Telling Success
- Digital Story Telling Checklist and Process
- How are you going to market your product? – 15 min activity
12:45pm Final Q&A with Students
- Students can ask questions
2-day Video Marketing Strategy, Scripting, Production & Creation Workshop
Time: 9am to 5pm over 2 days
Session 1: Definition of Video Marketing
- Types of Contents for Social Media Marketing
- Why Videos?
- Video Marketing Insights on Facebook & YouTube
Session 2: Why do videos work better for Small Business?
- Pros & Cons of Video Marketing
- Benefits of Video Marketing on Facebook
- Benefits of Video Marketing on YouTube
Session 3: How does video help a customer get awareness, consider and decide on you?
- A typical buyer’s journey on the internet before purchase a product or service
- Map & Consult with Trainer on your buyer’s journey on the internet
Session 4: Creating Videos your customers are looking for on Social Media
- Understanding the types of videos brands can create
- Video Marketing & Advertising Strategy (Short vs Long Videos) - Map your Video Funnel
- Research on video titles for greater interest and organic reach on YouTube
- Examples of Digital Transformation & Digital Adoption in Small Business with Videos
- Ways to approach your Video Marketing Research & Strategy
Session 5: Script Template, Equipment & Logistics required to start creating videos
- Digital elevator pitch script template for your 2 to 3 min video pitch for brand awareness and marketing
- Smartphone, Tripod, PowerPoint, Flip Chart, Markers and more.
- Video Marketing & Strategy Checklist
- Introduction to Scripting & Filming
- Feedback on script, pacing your video and Q&A with trainer
- Finalize and prepare script contents and logistics required for your Video Filming
- Film your Video and get feedback from trainer
Day 2 of Workshop
Session 6: Complete your Video Filming Finel File for Post Video Production & Editing
- Final touches and recording of your video
- 2nd video shooting (if required)
- Transfer video files to laptop (phone cables might be required for Windows and Android users)
Session 7: Introduction to Video Editing with ClipChamp.com
- Trainer Demo on ClipChamp (30 min)
- Participants Hands-on with Video Editing - hands-on (120 min)
Session 8: Exporting your Video for Upload on Facebook and/or YouTube
- Trainer Demo: Export video from ClipChamp.com
- What does the premium ClipChamp video software give?
- Upload your video on Facebook and/or YouTube
Session 9: Optimizing your videos with keywords and tagging for search-ability
- Keywords, Description and Tagging
- Design Video Thumbnail with Canva
- Final Q&A on Video Creation, Marketing & Promotion
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on our Facebook
Page on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work,
business, and startup:
You can also read even more testimonials on our workshops on our Facebook Page Review
About the Trainer
Charmaine is the Founder & Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Sky Digital Agency and Chief Learning Officer at The Good Designers.
Since 2010, she has worked with hundreds of small business owners till date, and sadly have witness many small business fail over the years, due to the lack of embrace for technology, social media and digital marketing.
Over the years, out of her passion to share her design and digital marketing knowledge, she has curated and developed developed more than 12 digital marketing curriculums for Sky Digital Agency, and more than 10 different creative design, coding, infographics design and video editing curriculums for The Good Designers.
Till date, she has trained more than 950 individuals, conducted more than 1,800 hours of training, and is a WSQ ACTA Certified Trainer, and an Associate Adult Educator, Adult Education Professionalisation by Institute for Adult Learning (IAL).
Charmaine makes a point to make learning interactive, practical and fun. That’s how she learn, and that’s how she teaches and train. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding and find success in the digital marketing campaigns with FREE digital tools available in the market for Individuals, Entrepreneurs, Adult Educators, SME marketing teams and Startups to leverage on.
Passionate about training, and helping others through training, Charmaine strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also hopes to do more for the under-priviledged who hopes to learn more about marketing and business.
Get connected with Charmaine on LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/charmaine-linkedin
If you have a training enquiry or require a strategy session with Charmaine, do get in touch with us at email@example.comStrategy & Training session customization is possible for corporate organizations as well.
We have participants from the following organizations joining us:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HOW TO REGISTER?
No cash required if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we
will send you payment instructions on how you
can pay for the course directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.
Details we will need for SkillsFuture Credit participants:
1. Name as in NRIC:
5. Home Address:
For company sponsored individuals, you may email us at email@example.com
1. Company Name:
2. Invoice Attention to:
3. Full name of participant as in NRIC:
5. Company Address:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 3~4 people to proceed with the class.
For weekend classes we require a min. of 4 pax to proceed with the class.
Classes are kept to a maximum class size of 6~8 pax. Classes are confirmed within 3~5 working days.
Invoices are only issued when classes are confirmed.
2.Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580
Raffles Place MRT, take exit "i".
The building name is called "6 Raffles Quay" and is just after Ascott at Raffles Place.
Or Downtown Line MRT, exit A, 4 min walk.
4.I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
5.Does Sky Digital Agency conduct corporate training?
Yes we do.
Our lead trainer, Charmaine has conducted corporate trainings for Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), WorkforceSingapore (WSG), Decathlon Singapore, Housing Development Board (HDB), Institute of Adult Learning (IAL), and more.
For Corporate Training Enquiries, please email us at email@example.com
Connect with us on:
MORE DIGITAL MARKETING COURSES