1-day Create a Digital Elevator Pitch with Institute for Adult Learning
Time: 9am to 5pm, Live Zoom (till 31 Dec 2020)
Singaporean/PR: S$128.40 (Heavily subsidized by SSG)
Programme Fees: S$42.80 w/GST AEN Member | Others: S$428.00 w/GST Non-AEN Member
* Minimum 8~10 pax to run the class.
* Register with IAL's website or enquire with IAL about the course: https://bit.ly/digital-elevator-pitch-IAL
For enquiries, please call Institute for Adult Learning: +65 6579 0300
Course A with Institute for Adult Learning (IAL): https://bit.ly/digital-elevator-pitch-IAL
Course B with Institute for Adult Learning (IAL): https://bit.ly/create-eMarketing-tools-IAL
Create A Digital Elevator Pitch Video for Greater Brand Awareness
If a picture paints a thousand words, a video paints millions. Get started with videos as a marketing tool, script, film and produce a 1 to 2 min digital elevator pitch video.
This is a fully online session conducted via ZOOM. Participants can participate in the session from any venue of their convenience with a laptop / device that is compatible with ZOOM. More details on participating in the session will be send to the confirmed registrants.
What is this programme about?
How can videos help you get more brand awareness of who you are, what you do, who you can help and the services you provide?
How can videos help you grow your business and save your time in answering pre-requisites and FAQ questions in an engaging way?
Which social media platforms should you choose to invest in creation of video materials, and what topics should you cover in your videos?
Overview of topics being addressed at the hands-on workshop:
- What is an elevator pitch?
- Sales vs Marketing
- Pros and Cons of Video Marketing
- Which Social Media Platform should you choose for videos?
- A.I.D.A in marketing
- Elevator Pitch Script Template, 2 min pitch
- Guidelines to filming your video
- 7 typical types of videos businesses create
- A buyer’s journey on the internet
- Video Marketing Research & Strategy
- Equipment required to start creating video contents: Smartphone, Tripod, Flip Chart and Markers and more
- Script, Film/Record and Edit your video during the workshop with ClipChamp.com (480p video export is FREE, 720p video export is $15/month)
- Video Editing & Production of Video Pitch Recorded
- Export video from ClipChamp.com & Publish so your preferred Social Media platform
Note: Step by step guide on how to create your Facebook Business Page will be sent via email which will need to be setup prior to the class if you wish to upload your video to your Facebook Business Page
What does it cover?
- Discover the Pros and Cons of video marketing
- Discover types of videos business create for their business
- Learn a research strategy to create videos that customers crave for
- Apply basic framework when scripting videos
- Practice their elevator pitch that should improve overtime
- Script, Record & Edit your digital elevator pitch video
- Export & Publish video on Facebook Business Page
Who is it suitable for?
- Adult Education: Trainer & Consultants who would like to market their services effectively on Social Media with Videos
- Business Owners: New to video marketing, and would like to be the face to their brand and/or company’s brand awareness and marketing campaigns
Here are some generous workshop reviews our participants have left us on our Facebook
Page on how our workshops have helped them be a better marketer for their work,
business, and startup:
You can also read even more testimonials on our workshops on our Facebook Page Review
About the Trainer
Charmaine is the Chief Digital Marketing Officer at Sky Digital Agency and Chief Learning Officer at The Good Designers.
From 2010 till date, she has worked with hundreds of Small Business Owners, and have sadly witness many small business fail due to a lack of an Integrated Social Media and Digital Marketing Strategy.
Over the years, out of her passion to share her digital marketing knowledge, she has curated and developed developed more than 12 digital marketing curriculums for Sky Digital Agency, and more than 8 different creative design, coding, infographics design and video editing curriculums for The Good Designers.
Till date, she has trained more than 1,200 individuals, conducted more than 1,800 hours of training, a WSQ ACTA Certified Trainer, and an Associate Adult Educator (AAE), an Adult Education Professionalisation (AEP) offered by, and a Trainer with Institute for Adult Learning (IAL).
Charmaine makes learning interactive, practical and fun. That’s how she learn, and that’s how she shares her knowledge with others. She enjoys breaking down complex topics to help participants gain better understanding and find success in the digital marketing campaigns with FREE digital tools available in the market for Individuals, Entrepreneurs, Adult Educators, SME marketing teams and Startups to leverage on.
Passionate about training, and helping others through training, Charmaine strongly believes in paying it forward to the community will her knowledge and skill sets. Aside training the public and corporates, she also hopes to do more for the startup community, under-priviledged and youth-at-risk beneficiaries who needs mentorship and guidedance.
Get connected with Charmaine on LinkedIn: http://bit.ly/charmaine-linkedin
If you have a training or strategy session enquiry, do get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have participants from the following organizations joining us:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HOW TO REGISTER?
No cash required if you have sufficient SkillsFuture Credits.
Email us at email@example.com and we
will send you payment instructions on how you
can pay for the course directly with your SkillsFuture Credits.
Details we will need for SkillsFuture Credit participants:
1. Name as in NRIC:
5. Home Address:
For company sponsored individuals, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Company Name:
2. Invoice Attention to:
3. Full name of participant as in NRIC:
5. Company Address:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 3 people to proceed with the class.
For weekend classes we require a min. of 4 pax to proceed with the class.
Invoices are only issued when we have 3 pax registered.
Classes are kept to a maximum class size of 8 pax. Classes are confirmed within 3~5 days prior to class run.
2.Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at email@example.com
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
From 1 Aug 2020, latest by 11 August 2020, our office will be located at: 3 Phillip Street #17-01, Singapore 048693
6 Raffles Quay, #15-00, Singapore 048580 (Till 31 July 2020)
Raffles Place MRT, take exit "i".
The building name is called "6 Raffles Quay" and is just after Ascott at Raffles Place.
Or Downtown Line MRT, exit A, 4 min walk.
From 3 August 2020, we will be operating from our new office: 3 Phillip Street, #17-01 Singapore 048693
4.I'm driving, where can I park?
There is parking space at the building 6 Raffles Quay itself at $2.50 per 30 min block.
For weekend classes, we recommend our participants to park at SGX Centre, at $3 per entry.
5.Does Sky Digital Agency conduct corporate training?
Yes we do.
Our lead trainer, Charmaine has conducted corporate trainings for Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), WorkforceSingapore (WSG), Decathlon Singapore, Housing Development Board (HDB), Institute of Adult Learning (IAL), and more.
For Corporate Training Enquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on:
MORE DIGITAL MARKETING COURSES